Free Delivery on all orders over R500!

Home

Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01













































Untitled design

I am ‘sow’ excited to

get you growing!

Sow Delicious - Home Page - Misalaneos (3)

For me, the ‘Slab of Seed’ is about inspiration… I want to inspire people to get back into the garden, growing healthy food, eating healthy food and then saving that seed for future generations.

Vanessa Jacobs - Founder














































Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01
Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01
Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01
Eat _ Blog _ How To Grow

OUR STORY

The idea for the SLAB of SEED came to me while trying to find the simplest way to grow a garden fit for a foodie.   Our slabs are handmade in our little ‘Chocolate Factory’ nestled in the heart of Eden, in the Garden Route, South Africa.  They are made from our special blend of organically enriched  super-soil & infused with rare Heirloom Seed (the purest & oldest seed on earth).  The blocks hold water 3x longer than soil, are easy to space & plant; plus the added soil pro-biotics grow stronger plants & healthier harvests. It might look like chocolate, but first you plant it, grow it & then eat it…to grow you a garden that is ‘Sow Delicious’!

Vanessa Jacobs - Founder

Sow Delicious - Home Page - Misalaneos (3)
Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01

HARVEST HISTORY

“‘Heirloom Seed’ has been passed down for generations by families to their children as their food inheritance.  Its ancient roots come from a long lineage of perfectly preserved seed, making these rare varieties the oldest and purest seed on earth, with delicious flavours almost forgotten.”

Eat _ Blog _ How To Grow (2)

Did You Know?

93% of all fruit & vegetables known to man have become extinct in these last 100 years.  By growing our slabs you are part of preserving the remaining 7%.

Sow Delicious – Home Page – Misalaneos (3)
Sow Delicious - Home Page - Parallax Images -01

ALL THE WORK OF OUR HANDS IS DONE
WITH GREAT LOVE

What started in my garage in 2013, has flourished into our very own ‘mud chocolate factory’, enabling us to help hundreds of thousands of people to proudly say- ‘I grew that myself!’

ALL THE WORK OF OUR HANDS IS DONE
WITH GREAT LOVE

What started in my garage in 2013, has flourished into our very own ‘mud chocolate factory’, enabling us to help hundreds of thousands of people to proudly say- ‘I grew that myself!’

'Sow' Many Kind Words...

Untitled design
Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Sold
  • Shipping
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
Compare